As one of the largest providers of community-based behavioral health services in metropolitan Detroit, Hegira Health, Inc., primarily serving Western Wayne County communities, offers a broad scope of professional employment opportunities for our community’s therapists .
Our talented and diverse clinical staff provide services to infants through older adults with mild to moderate to persistent and severe emotional disorders , mental illness , substance use disorders and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Hegira Health is proud to be a federally Certified Behavioral Health Clinic ( CCBHC ), a Zero Suicide , and Trauma Informed Care focused organization. We offer extensive training and are Wayne County’s primary agency delivering suicide prevention services.
We are currently seeking talented clinicians , both PT and FT, new grads and seasoned clinicians, specialists and generalists, to work and grow with our team .
Minimum Requirements :
· Master’s Degree and corresponding Michigan license
· 1-year relevant experience through employment or practicum
We offer FT salaried positions with comprehensive benefits and PT hourly rate with limited benefits. We currently utilize teleheatlh, in-office or from-home, and on-site office hours are flexible to meet individual’s professional, lifestyle, and health needs.
Services staffed by Hegira Health Masters degreed clinicians include :
· Child through older adult Mental Health Outpatient (brief treatment through long-term)
· Adolescent through older adult SubstanceUse Disorder Outpatient
· Infant Mental Health
· Home Based – children
· School Based – children
· Mobile Crisis Stabilization
· Crisis Screening – adults
· Crisis Residential – adults
· Law Enforcement Co-Response Teams
· Withdrawal Management – adults
· Short-Term Substance Use Residential – adults
· IOP – adults
Hegira Health offers staff ongoing opportunities for evidence-based practice training, including DBT, TREM, IDDT, TFCBT, PMTO and CAMS.
LOCATIONS: Livonia, Canton, Westland
Hegira Health offers:
· Salary based on experience – starting at $43,000 (for Limited License) and starting at $45,000 (for Fully Licensed)
· Advancement opportunities for leadership-minded clinicians
· A competitive benefits package that includes healthcare coverage, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, 403(b) retirement savings plan with company match, life insurance, wellness incentive, generous paid time off (PTO) and 10 paid holidays.
· Also, as a 501(c)(3) organization, Hegira employees are eligible to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program for student loans.
PLEASE PROVIDE RESUME AND COVER LETTER WITH SALARY HISTORY AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO:
Sherrice Benjamin, MA, LLPC, CCTP, QIDP, QMHP, CMHP
(734) 458-4601 ext. 286
Clinical Staff Talent Coordinator