- This event has passed.
Private Practice Workshop at WMU in Kalamazoo
November 17, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
November 17, 2018 in Kalamazoo
Western Michigan University – Fetzer Center
2251 Business Court, Kalamazoo, MI 48008
Registration: 8:30 am / Workshop: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Lunch on your own! Option: Purchase Lunch Vouchers at Registration.
Developing and Creating a Private Practice in Today’s Market
This workshop is designed to get you started on a journey to create and/or enhance your private practice. It is tailored to address and discuss your individual concerns, questions and expectations. Let us help you develop your private practice that is uniquely your vision and tied to your values. Come prepared to think and discuss options to realize your goals.
James Blundo, MA, LPC
Executive Director: Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
Jim Blundo owner of Private Practice for over 40 years.
Napoleon Harrington, MA, LPC, NCC
President Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
Napoleon Harrington has owned Ambassador Counseling for over 10 years.
WHAT IS YOUR PRIVATE PRACTICE IQ?
- What are your passions and how do they translate into a Private Practice?
- How can we help with that development?
- What are your resources?
- What are your constraints?
- Calculate your risks, your options, work-life balance (e.g. part time, dividing work time between private practice and working for another entity)
- Understanding costs versus revenue expectations
- Developing realistic plans, timelines, and implementation
- MMHCA and Allied Health Members: $100.00
- Non-Members: $150.00
- MMHCA 1-Year Membership Plus Workshop: $200.00
- Non-Member Group Rates: $125.00 (for groups of 5 or more attendees)
These are the steps required.
- Contact RDavisLPC@gmail.com
- Print out applications and complete one form for each attendee.
- Applications and a check must be mailed no less than 10 working days prior to the workshop.
- Mail check for the TOTAL group amount to:
MMHCA, Attention Terry Mike, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308
- Students: $75.00
* No refunds after November 10, 2018
Information / Registration online or mobile at: www.MMHCa.org
To register by mail send the following information along with a check:
Address, City, Zip:
Total Fee: $
(Mark with “X”) Check: Visa: Master Card: American Express:
Signature (mail-in only):
Check or money order payable to: MMHCA Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308