- This event has passed.
MMHCA Networking & Speaker Breakfast in Mt. Pleasant
April 5, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
at IHOP Restaurant in Mt. Pleasant
April 5, 2019
8:30 am to Noon
MMHCA is your #1 Advocate in Michigan!
- Public Policy: Lobbying, Pending & Future Legislation
- Training: Mandatory, Supervision, Ethics, Legal Issues, Private Practice Development, Suicide and Trauma Recovery Treatment Techniques
- Networking: Referrals, Partnerships, Supervision, Internships, Employment Options, etc.
James Blundo, MMHCA Executive Director
Napoleon Harrington, MMHCA President
BCBS Consultant: Navigating Reimbursement
State of the Association:
Creation of a 501.c3 “Michigan Mental Health Providers Association” allowing greater services to mental health providers. New Workshops / Monthly Breakfast Networking Meetings, Social Media Development.
Update on Legislative issues being advanced for LLPC/LPC’s:
Scope of Practice, codifying diagnosis, portability plan, LPC Medicare inclusion, and other issues in our action plan on behalf of counselors.
5245 East Pickard Rd., Mt. Pleasant MI 48858
– North Side of Pickard (M20)
– West of US127
– Across from Holiday Inn Express
$15.00 advanced registration (non-refundable)
$20.00 at the door
Please invite your colleagues, Allied Health Professionals, and Graduate Students!
Advance registration recommended: www.mmhca.org
To Register by mail please send your contact information and make your Checks payable to: MMHCA
Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester MI 48308