- This event has passed.
Human Trafficking Workshop in Mt. Pleasant
March 23, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday, March 23, 2018 in Mt. Pleasant
Central Michigan University
College of Education & Human Services Bldg.
195 Ojibway Ct., Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
Registration: 8:30 am / Workshop: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
PARKING FREE with Visitor Parking Pass (printed in advance at site below)
24 hrs. in advance go to: https://www.cmich.edu/fas/police/Pages/Visitor_Parking.aspx
Lunch on your own! Options will be provided.
Approved: 6 CREDIT NBCC HOURS
“MMHCA has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider,
ACEP No. 2064. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.
MMHCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.”
Approved: 6 CREDIT MCBAP HOURS
This course is approved by Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals.
Approved: 6 CREDIT CE SW HOURS
Course approval #011018-02 – If you wish to report a problem
with this training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE AT LEAST 14 DAYS BEFORE
THE WORKSHOP OR WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE. 248-930-0644
- MMHCA and Allied Health Members: $100.00
- Non-Members: $150.00
- MMHCA 1-Year Membership Plus Workshop: $200.00
- Non-Member Group Rates: $125.00 (for groups of 5 or more attendees)
These are the steps required.
- Contact RDavisLPC@gmail.com
- Print out applications and complete one form for each attendee.
- Applications and a check must be mailed no less than 10 working days prior to the workshop.
- Mail check for the TOTAL group amount to:
MMHCA, Attention Terry Mike, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308
- Students: $75.00
* No refunds after March 16, 2018
To register by mail, send the following information along with a check:
Address, City, Zip:
Total Fee: $
(Mark with “X”) Check: Visa: Master Card: American Express:
Signature (mail-in only):
Check or money order payable to: MMHCA Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308