- This event has passed.
Growing a Counseling Practice with Less Legal Risk Half-Day Workshop in Lansing
October 13, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Growing a Counseling Practice with Less Legal Risk
October 13, 2018 in Lansing
Great Lakes Christian College
6211 W. Willow Highway, Lansing, MI 48917
Registration: 8:30 am / Workshop: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
PARKING FREE – Use the West Entrance
Approved: 4 CREDIT NBCC HOURS
“MMHCA has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider,
ACEP No. 2064. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.
MMHCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.”
- MMHCA and Allied Health Members: $75.00
- Non-Members: $100.00
- MMHCA 1-Year Membership Plus Workshop: $175.00
- Non-Member Group Rates: $90.00 each (for groups of 5 or more attendees)
These are the steps required.
- Contact RDavisLPC@gmail.com
- Print out applications and complete one form for each attendee.
- Applications and a check must be mailed no less than 10 working days prior to the workshop.
- Mail check for the TOTAL group amount to:
MMHCA, Attention Terry Mike, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308
- Students: $75.00
* No refunds after October 6, 2018
Information / Registration online or mobile at: www.MMHCa.org
To register through the mail provide the information below with a check:
Address, City, Zip:
Total Fee: $
(Mark with “X”) Check: Visa: Master Card: American Express:
Signature (mail-in only):
Check or money order payable to: MMHCA Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308