D.A. Blodgett – St. John’s is hiring a supervisor for its Early Childhood Attachment program.
$2000 signing bonus available during first year of employment.
Are you passionate about helping the youngest kids supported at DABSJ, newborns to age 5? Are you a person who is an advocate for preserving families, and encouraging healthy bonds from the start? Are you ready to lead a team in this important work that we do? Apply today or learn more by clicking here: https://bit.ly/3dap2d4
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or Marriage and Family Therapy required.
- Level II Mi-AIMH endorsement is highly preferred with at least two years of Infant Mental Health experience.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and adequate insurance with a reliable vehicle available at all times.
- Proven oral and written communication.
- Ability to develop, assist, and mentor clinicians through their supervision.
- Demonstrated organizational and decision making skills.
- No criminal record.