TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND THE MMHCA SPONSORED TRAUMA WORKSHOP THIS SATURDAY
FROM DR. SUE SCHAEFFER
1. We all need to be competent in trauma-informed care.
2. Dr. Colin Ross, our Keynote speaker, is one of the leading experts in treating trauma.
3. Dr. Ross’s Trauma Model is the most effective approach to treating trauma I have found in all my years of practice.
4. I have had the opportunity to personally work with Dr. Ross, and in addition to being an outstanding clinician, he is an engaging presenter.
5. Melissa Engle Is a highly-skilled therapist and an outstanding teacher. You will enjoy her immensely!
6. After seeing the role-play between Dr. Ross and Melissa, you will be ready to implement these techniques in your practice.
7. Ken Schmidt is one of the most effective therapists I have ever worked with.
8. Many trauma survivors are spiritually abused as well. Ken addresses this issue better than anyone I’ve ever encountered.
9. Ken and Melissa are the founders of Trauma Recovery Associates And have taught caregivers around the world how to effectively and compassionately help trauma survivors.
10. In addition to being a program you can’t afford to miss, your attendance at this MMHCA training helps to fund the effort to save LPC’s ability to practice in Michigan.
SEE YOU THERE!!!!