This is a reminder that the Bureau of Professional Licensing (BPL) within the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) has transitioned to online renewal for all of its licensing programs. This was done to provide efficiencies and improve customer service.
Below are important dates to remember:
1. February 22, 2019 – Licensed professionals began renewing licenses online.
2. May 31, 2019 – Licensed professionals who have not renewed by this date will expire.
3. June 1, 2019 to July 30, 2019 – 60 day grace period deadline for renewal, where licensed Professionals may renew their license past the expiration date but will have to pay an additional late fee of $20.
Since we have moved to online renewals, please consider the following:
1. You may renew your license at www.michigan.gov/elicense.
2. If you have a name change provide in writing your previous name and new name prior to renewing online and send to:
a. BPLHelp@michigan.gov; OR
To review other requirements for renewing your license, please visit our website at www.michigan.gov/bpl. Should you have specific questions regarding this email communication or have further questions please contact our office at 517-241-0199 or email to BPLHelp@michigan.gov.
Bureau of Professional Licensing