Clinical Therapist – LMSW, LPC, Ph.D –Part-Time
Then New Perspective Counseling has a great opportunity for you. We are looking for 2 contractual part time therapists to provide outpatient mental health to individuals with anxiety, depression and PTSD. The office is conveniently located in Highland, Michigan.
Benefits for you
- Competitive compensation.
- Pick your own hours, work as many or as few hours as you like.
- Steady flow of referrals, to build caseload
- We provide the billing, marketing and administrative support so you can focus on the therapy.
- Warm and welcoming environment for you and your clients.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled clinician, professional yet down to earth and capable of engaging clients in the therapeutic process.
- Fully licensed MSW, LPC or PhD Psychologist.
- Three or more years experience.
- Enjoys working with individuals and couples.
- EMDR trained a plus but not required
- Insurance credentialing a plus but not required
Learn more and apply
If you are a licensed psychotherapist looking to make a difference while enjoying a supportive workplace and the benefits of private practice I hope you will consider joining New Perspective Counseling. To start the process submit your resume to email@example.com .