It has barely been six weeks since MMHCA sounded the alarm – the call to action that united LLPCs and LPCs and our allies across Michigan. It is with awe and gratitude that we thank each of you for all you did to help HB4325 get passed UNANIMOUSLY by 3 legislative committees, the full House and the full senate on its way to being signed into law!! Together we faced and surmounted a severe threat to our license and profession. It is with great joy we bring you the following news and invitation to celebrate.
Signing Date HB4325
Governor Whitmer will sign HB4325 into law on Tuesday, October 29, at 11:30am.
(very few people are allowed to be present for the actual signing)
Invitation day of Signing
- MMHCA invites you to lunch on Tuesday, 10/29/19, at the Radisson Hotel, 111 N. Grand Ave. in Lansing (about one block from the Capitol).
- Please arrive at the Radisson about 11:30am.
- Lunch and drinks are available (please plan to pay for your own lunch and drink costs).
- Please wear green ribbons.
- MMHCA looks forward to celebrating with you if you can make it!!
Message from James Blundo, Executive Director for MMHCA
Michigan Mental Health Counseling Association – funded the amazing lobbyist and put over 30 years of experience toward helping to make HB4325 happen!
Representative Miller’s congratulations to us
After the full Senate unanimously passed HB 4325 on 10/17/19.
Please check our Facebook page (Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association) for other announcements and information.