- This event has passed.
Private Practice Workshop at Ashland Theological Seminary in Southfield
March 9, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Ashland Theological Seminary
24901 Northwestern Highway, Suite 600
SW Corner of Northwestern and Evergreen
Southfield, MI 48075
Registration: 8:30 am – 9:00 am; Workshop: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
FREE PARKING! Box Lunch Provided!
Developing and Creating a Private Practice in Today’s Market
This workshop is designed to get you started on a journey to create and/or enhance your private practice. It is tailored to address and discuss your individual concerns, questions and expectations. Let us help you develop your private practice that is uniquely your vision and tied to your values. Come prepared to think and discuss options to realize your goals.
James Blundo, MA, LPC, CCMHC, NCC
Executive Director, Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
James Blundo owner of Private Practices (40 years).
Napoleon Harrington, MA, LPC, NCC
President, Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
Napoleon Harrington owner: Ambassador Counseling & Resource Group (10 yrs.)
WHAT IS YOUR PRIVATE PRACTICE IQ?
- What are your passions and how do they translate into a Private Practice?
- What are your resources? What are your constraints?
- What are your risks? What are your options?
- What will provide a work-life balance?
- What are your expectations regarding costs versus revenue?
- What is a realistic timeline and implementation?
Information: James Blundo, MMHCA Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- MMHCA and Allied Health Members: $100.00
- Non-Members: $150.00
- MMHCA 1-Year Membership Plus Workshop: $200.00
- Non-Member Group Rates: $125.00 (for groups of 5 or more attendees)
These are the steps required:
- Contact RDavisLPC@gmail.com
- Print out applications and complete one form for each attendee.
- Applications and a check must be mailed no less than 10 working days prior to the workshop.
- Mail check for the TOTAL group amount to: MMHCA, Attention Terry Mike, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308
- Students: $75.00
* No refunds after March 2, 2019
Information / Registration online or mobile at: www.MMHCA.org
To Register by mail, please send the following information along with a check.
Address, City, Zip:
Total Fee: $
(Mark with “X”) Check: Visa: Master Card: American Express:
Signature (mail-in only):
Check or money order payable to: MMHCA
Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308