- This event has passed.
Networking & Speaker Breakfast in Rochester Hills
September 27, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Avery’s Tavern in Rochester Hills
September 27, 2019, 8:30 am to 11:30 am
MMHCA is your #1 Advocate in Michigan!
- Public Policy: Lobbying, Pending & Future Legislation
- Training: Mandatory, Supervision, Substance Abuse, Ethics, Legal Issues, Private Practice Development, Suicide and Trauma Recovery Treatment Techniques
- Networking: Referrals, Partnerships, Supervision, Internships, Employment Options, etc.
- Our Lansing based Lobbyist: Andrea Cascarilla, Acuitas Legislative Director
Andrea will explain House Bill 4325, upcoming legislation
and other initiatives followed by a Q&A session.
- BCBS Consultants: Navigating Reimbursement
- James Blundo, MMHCA Executive Director
- Napoleon Harrington, MMHCA President
State of the Association:
Creation of a 501.c3 “Michigan Mental Health Providers Association” allowing greater services to mental health providers. New Workshops / Monthly Breakfast Networking Meetings, Social Media Development.
Update on Legislative issues being advanced for LLPC/LPC’s:
Scope of Practice, codifying diagnosis, portability plan, LPC Medicare inclusion, and other issues in our action plan on behalf of counselors.
$15.00 advanced registration (non-refundable)
$20.00 at the door
Please invite your colleagues, Allied Health Professionals, and Graduate Students!
Advance registration recommended: www.mmhca.org
To Register by mail please send your contact information and make Checks payable to: MMHCA
Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester MI 48308