Networking & Speaker Breakfast in Rochester Hills
March 27 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Friday March 27, 2020
Sign-in: 8:30 am, Breakfast & Program: 8:30 to 11:30
2086 Crooks Rd., Rochester Hills 48309
$20.00 advanced registration (non-refundable)
$25.00 at the door
Please invite your colleagues, Allied Health Professionals, and Graduate Students.
- Our Lansing based Lobbyist: Andrea Cascarilla, Acuitas LLC, will give us an overview of MMHCA legislative initiatives followed by a Q&A session. Your Local Legislators have been invited to attend and answer questions!
- Blue Cross Consultants: Navigating Reimbursement.
- Jim Blundo Executive Director, and Napoleon Harrington President, will provide critical information about Medicare inclusion, and strategic planning initiatives.
- Learn about the Board of Counseling discussions with LARA regarding rule changes impacting our scope of practice.
- Formal and informal networking opportunities: Your best Elevator Speech, Referrals, Partnerships, Supervision, Internships, Employment Options, etc.
Learn more about our accomplishments, upcoming events, current issues, and how MMHCA is working for you.
Go to: www.mmhca.org
View us on: MMHCA Facebook
- Public Policy: Lobbying, Pending & Future Legislation
- Our Trainings: Human Trafficking, Supervision, Substance Abuse, Ethics, Legal Issues, Private Practice Development, Suicide and Trauma Recovery Treatment Techniques, Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Networking: Referrals, Partnerships, Supervision, Internships, Employment Options, etc.
Advance registration recommended: www.mmhca.org
To Register by regular Mail send your name, email address, name and date of the event and a Check payable to: MMHCA — Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester MI 48308.