- This event has passed.
Networking & Speaker Breakfast in Clinton Twp.
January 31, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Friday January 31, 2020
Sign-in: 8:30 am Breakfast & Program: 8:30 to Noon
The Pantry Restaurant
44945 Morley Dr., Clinton Twp., MI 48036
$20.00 advanced registration (non-refundable)
$25.00 at the door
Please invite your colleagues, Allied Health Professionals, and Graduate Students.
Advance registration recommended: www.mmhca.org or click on the link above.
To register by mail send name and email address along with a Check payable to: MMHCA — Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester MI 48308.
Learn more about how MMHCA is working for you.
Go to: mmhca.org
View us on: MMHCA Facebook Page
- Public Policy: Lobbying, Pending & Future Legislation
- Our Trainings: Human Trafficking, Supervision, Substance Abuse, Ethics, Legal Issues, Private Practice Development, Suicide and Trauma Recovery Treatment Techniques, Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Networking: Referrals, Partnerships, Supervision, Internships, Employment Options, etc.
- Our Lansing based Lobbyist: Andrea Cascarilla, Acuitas LLC, will give us an overview of MMHCA legislative initiatives followed by a Q&A session. Local Legislators are invited to attend!
- Jim Blundo Executive Director, and Napoleon Harrington President, will provide critical information about Medicare inclusion, and strategic planning initiatives.
- Learn about the Board of Counseling discussions with LARA regarding rule changes impacting our scope of practice.
- Formal and informal networking opportunities: Your best Elevator Speech, Referrals, Partnerships, Supervision, Internships, Employment Options, etc.