- This event has passed.
MMHCA Networking & Speaker Breakfast in Rochester
March 22 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
at Recipes Restaurant in Rochester
March 22, 2019
MMHCA is your #1 Advocate in Michigan!
- Public Policy: Lobbying, Pending & Future Legislation
- Training: Mandatory, Supervision, Ethics, Legal Issues, Private Practice Development, Suicide and Trauma Recovery Treatment Techniques
- Networking: Referrals, Partnerships, Supervision, Internships, Employment Options, etc.
- Our Lansing based Lobbyist: Andrea Cascarilla, Acuitas Legislative Director
|Andrea will explain upcoming legislation and other initiatives followed by a Q&A session.|
2. James Blundo, MMHCA Executive Director
3. Napoleon Harrington, MMHCA President
State of the Association:
Creation of a 501.c3 “Michigan Mental Health Providers Association” allowing greater services to mental health providers. New Workshops / Monthly Breakfast Networking Meetings, Social Media Development.
Update on Legislative issues being advanced for LLPC/LPC’s:
Scope of Practice, codifying diagnosis, portability plan, LPC Medicare inclusion, and other issues in our action plan on behalf of counselors.
March 22, 2019
Sign-in: 8:30 am; Breakfast & Program: 8:30 to Noon
RECIPES Restaurant 134 W. University Dr., Rochester, MI 48307
Free Parking: enter driveway next to restaurant and park in back.
$15.00 advanced registration (non-refundable)
$20.00 at the door
Please invite your colleagues, Allied Health Professionals, and Graduate Students!
Advance registration recommended: www.mmhca.org
To Register by mail please send contaact information along with Checks payable to: MMHCA.
Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester MI 48308