- This event has passed.
Maximizing Access to the Blue Cross Reimbursement System
August 2 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Protect your provider profile so your claims will be paid.
Prevent your services from being denied.
- Attendance is limited to those already enrolled.
- You MUST be on the BC system before AUG 2nd to attend this workshop.
Friday August 2, 2019
Ashland Theological Seminary in the Mike Morse Building
24901 Northwestern Highway, Suite 600, Southfield, MI 48075
- MMHCA and Allied Health Members: $100.00
- Non-Members: $150.00
* No refunds after July 26, 2019
Registration: 8:30 am – 9:00 am
Workshop: 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
Lunch Provided! Free Parking!
Geonisha Washington (Oakland Specialist Consultant Cities A-O & Beaumont-Professional Consultant)
Sabrina Robbins (Oakland Specialist Consultants Cities P-Z)
Candice McCoy (Macomb Specialist Consultant & McLaren Professional Consultant)
Pat Graziani (Wayne Specialist Consultant & Henry Ford Health System Professional Consultant)
Educate LPC’s to effectively utilize the BC reimbursement systems.
Know your county consultant and the services they provide to navigate the BC reimbursement grid.
What Training is About:
- CAQH/Provider Enrollment
- Internet Claims Tool
- Provider Secured Services Overview/Training
- Provider Resources
- BCN & BCBSM Products at a Glance 2019
- Finding your Blues Products
- BCN Modifiers/BCBSM & BCN Supervising Rules
- Behavioral Health Updates from BCN/BCBSM