- This event has passed.
Human Trafficking Workshop in Ypsilanti
February 23, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday, February 23, 2018 in Ypsilanti
Eastern Michigan University – Student Center
900 Oakwood St., Ypsilanti, MI 48197 (Room Number: 310AB)
Registration: 8:30 am / Workshop: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
PARKING: Student Center Paid Parking Lot – Voucher will be provided.
Lunch on your own! OPTION: College Food Court
Approved: 6 CREDIT NBCC HOURS
“MMHCA has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider,
ACEP No. 2064. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.
MMHCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.”
Approved: 6 CREDIT MCBAP HOURS
This course is approved by Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals.
Approved: 6 CREDIT CE SW HOURS
Course approval #011018-02 – If you wish to report a problem
with this training, please contact email@example.com.
IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE AT LEAST 14 DAYS BEFORE
THE WORKSHOP OR WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE. 248-930-0644
- MMHCA and Allied Health Members: $100.00
- Non-Members: $150.00
- MMHCA 1-Year Membership Plus Workshop: $200.00
- Non-Member Group Rates: $125.00 (for groups of 5 or more attendees)
These are the steps required.
- Contact RDavisLPC@gmail.com
- Print out applications and complete one form for each attendee.
- Applications and a check must be mailed no less than 10 working days prior to the workshop.
- Mail check for the TOTAL group amount to:
MMHCA, Attention Terry Mike, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308
- Students: $75.00
* No refunds after February 16, 2018
Provide information below with Check by mail, or register online.
Address, City, Zip:
Total Fee: $
(Mark with “X”) Check: Visa: Master Card: American Express:
Signature (mail-in only):
Check or money order payable to: MMHCA Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308