- This event has passed.
Human Trafficking Workshop in Dearborn
April 6 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday, April 6, 2018 in Dearborn
Henry Ford College
5101 Evergreen Rd., Dearborn, MI 48128-1495
(Ford Rd. and Evergreen)
Enter through the South Entrance of the Campus
Registration: 8:30 am / Workshop: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
PARKING FREE! Lot 10 and 11
Andrew A. Mazzara Administrative Services and Conference Center
Go to ASCC building “L” in Rooms Rosenau A, B and C.
Lunch on your own. Nearby Locations Will Be Provided!
Approved: 6 CREDIT NBCC HOURS
“MMHCA has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider,
ACEP No. 2064. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.
MMHCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.”
Approved: 6 CREDIT MCBAP HOURS
This course is approved by Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals.
Approved: 6 CREDIT CE SW HOURS
Course approval #011018-02 – If you wish to report a problem
with this training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE AT LEAST 14 DAYS BEFORE
THE WORKSHOP OR WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE. 248-930-0644
- MMHCA and Allied Health Members: $100.00
- Non-Members: $150.00
- MMHCA 1-Year Membership Plus Workshop: $200.00
- Non-Member Group Rates: $125.00 (for groups of 5 or more attendees)
These are the steps required.
- Contact RDavisLPC@gmail.com
- Print out applications and complete one form for each attendee.
- Applications and a check must be mailed no less than 10 working days prior to the workshop.
- Mail check for the TOTAL group amount to:
MMHCA, Attention Terry Mike, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308
- Students: $75.00
* No refunds after March 30, 2018
Information / Registration online or mobile at: www.MMHCa.org
Address, City, Zip:
Total Fee: $
(Mark with “X”) Check: Visa: Master Card: American Express:
Signature (mail-in only):
Check or money order payable to: MMHCA
Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308