- This event has passed.
Human Trafficking Workshop in Benton Harbor
August 25 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday August 25, 2017
Registration: 8:30 am – 9:00 am / Workshop: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Lake Michigan College – Mendel Center
2755 E. Napier Avenue, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Box Lunch Provided
Approved: 6 CREDIT NBCC HOURS
“MMHCA has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider,
ACEP No. 2064. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.
MMHCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.”
NEW APPROVAL! Approved: 6 CREDIT MCBAP HOURS
This course is approved by Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals.
Approved: 6 CREDIT CE SW HOURS
Course approval #121216-07
- MMHCA and Allied Health Members: $100.00
- Non-Members: $150.00
- Group Rates: $125.00 (for groups of 5 or more attendees)
These are the steps required:
- Contact RDavisLPC@gmail.com
- Print out applications and complete one form for each attendee.
- Applications and a check must be mailed no less than 10 working days prior to the workshop.
- Mail check for the TOTAL group amount to:
MMHCA, Attention Terry Mike, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308
- Students: $75.00
* No refunds after August 18, 2017
Information / Registration online or mobile at: www.MMHCa.org (Events Tab)
Address, City, Zip:
Total Fee: $
(Mark with “X”) Check: Visa: Master Card: American Express:
Security Code Visa and Master Card (3 digits on back of card):
Security Code American Express (4 digits on front of card):
Signature (mail-in only):
Check or money order payable to: MMHCA Mail to: MMHCA, PO Box 80036, Rochester, MI 48308