Developing and Creating a Private Practice in Today’s Market in Lansing
July 19 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Private Practice Workshop
July 19, 2019 in Lansing
Ele’s Place, 1145 West Oakland Ave. Lansing, MI 48915
Registration: 8:30 am – 9:00 am
Workshop: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
FREE PARKING! Box Lunch Provided!
Developing and Creating a Private Practice in Today’s Market
This workshop is designed to get you started on a journey to create and/or enhance your private practice. It is tailored to address and discuss your individual concerns, questions and expectations. Let us help you develop your private practice that is uniquely your vision and tied to your values. Come prepared to think and discuss options to realize your goals.
James Blundo, MA, LPC
Executive Director, Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
James Blundo owner of Private Practices (40 years).
Napoleon Harrington, MA, LPC, NCC
President, Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
Napoleon Harrington owner: Ambassador Counseling & Resource Group (10 yrs.)
WHAT IS YOUR PRIVATE PRACTICE IQ?
- What are your passions and how do they translate into a Private Practice?
- What are your resources? What are your constraints?
- What are your risks? What are your options?
- What will provide a work-life balance?
- What are your expectations regarding costs versus revenue?
- What is a realistic timeline and implementation?
Information: James Blundo, MMHCA Executive Director – email@example.com