- This event has passed.
Congratulations 2020 Spring Counseling Program Graduates!
June 10, 2020 - September 1, 2020
We are thinking of you in this time of Covid 19 and realizing you are unable to celebrate this wonderful accomplishment in the way you might have liked.
MMHCA is offering each of you personally a FREE one-year membership.
Your request will be processed. MMHCA Membership information will be emailed to you.
*This offer expires September 1, 2020.
We want you to experience firsthand what our association provides for the counseling profession. For over 40 years. MMHCA has been proudly representing mental health counselors in Michigan.
You probably know that last year MMHCA saved the profession of counseling and your ability to practice your new profession by passing Public Act 96 of 2019 which updated our Scope of Practice.
We believe these initiatives will be helpful to you.
- Helping Graduate Students and new professionals with strategies to be successful.
- Connecting new professionals with qualified supervisors.
- Supporting Supervisor Training for experienced professionals
- Offering timely workshops, trainings, and webinars
- Providing networking opportunities to socialize and get the latest insurance reimbursement advice, public policy news, and business opportunities
- Creating continuous Facebook and other social Media activity
- Creating respect and visibility for the counseling profession through public policy initiatives
- Protecting our license and scope of practice with the help of our MMHCA paid lobbyist Andrea Cascarilla, Senior Legislative Director, Acuitas LLC.
- Offering additional membership benefits
- For more information go to: www.mmhca.org At MMHCA we believe new professionals are the future of our profession.We are pleased to have you consider us for your future professional needs.For questions please contact James Blundo, MMHCA Executive Director at: email@example.com