Fighting 30 years to counter efforts to limit our license!
Your donations and membership will help support MMHCA with lobbying efforts in Lansing. MMHCA is lobbying to both protect and advance the profession with the legislature and bureaucratic systems in the state of Michigan.
If you wish to donate to MMHCA please use the Donate button below. Or, if you prefer, click here: MMHCA Donation Form 2019 for a Downloadable MMHCA Donation Form.
For the Michigan Mental Health Providers Association (MMHPA) (Do Not Use Donate Button for MMHPA Donations.) Donation Form, click here: MMHPA Donation Form 501c3, pdf
We thank you for your contributions as we strive to make an impact in Michigan!
YOUR INVOLVEMENT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Please join with us to protect and advance the counseling profession!
1. Donate to fund our legislative initiative to update our scope of practice, codify diagnosis and create portability.
2. Join MMHCA if you are not already a member.
3. Renew MMHCA membership if it has expired.
4. Volunteer as a MMHCA Committee member.
Go to www.MMHCA.org to join and donate!
Please donate here in amounts of $25, $50, $100 or more, or consider making a monthly reoccurring contribution. Soon, we will need help with grassroots advocacy efforts. Please also spread the word!
- We are persistent.
- We are willing to do the hard work.
- We have your back to get this done and keep the counseling profession viable.