Office suite space available at busy psychological clinic in the heart of Troy (Big Beaver and I-75/Crooks area). Looking for psychologist or mental health professional to share office space. This space is approximately 500 square feet, available for $500.00 monthly. No sub-letting allowed…contact email@example.com for more information.
Presenter will illustrate the effect opioids have in our community in 2017. I will also review how these drugs get into the hands of abusers and their suppliers. Most importantly, I am going to review exactly how Natural Alternatives actually work to get to the CAUSE of why people initially use opioids. The goal is to raise awareness and make Natural Alternatives to opioids be COMMON HOUSEHOLD KNOWLEDGE. I feel that changing how health conditions are handled in the home can bring about cultural shift.
Clinical Assessment, Diagnosis & Psychometry:
Introductory, Intermediate & Advanced
Donald E. Deering, Ph.D.
Oakhurst Golf & Country Club
7000 Oakhurst Lane. Clarkston, MI. 48348
This training series was developed to assist the mental health student/professional toward becoming increasingly proficient around clinical assessment, diagnosis and psychometry within a clinical practice setting. Each training day offers a small group another level of advanced training beyond the last (see outline below for details).
Training series offered on consecutive Saturdays (February 10, 17 & 24, 2018).
Each Saturday will begin at 8:30am and end at 3:30pm. Participants will enjoy a relaxed professional environment including a culinarian prepared continental breakfast, lunch to order, mid-afternoon snacks, as well as coffee, tea, water and soft drinks throughout the day. An outstanding wine selection and other spirits are also responsibly available. Access to our private cloud-based resource site is also available (a small monthly account fee required by JustCloud.com). Finally, limited mentorship and report consultation for one year following the training is also available at no additional charge.
Cost for this series is $300 per day or $695 for the 3-day series.
Contact #: Email:
Please send initial registration to Dr. Deering via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will then receive details for payment. Official registration is based on securing payment on a first-come, first-serve basis (space is very limited):
Full Seminar (All days listed below) _____
Introduction (February 10th, 2017) _____
Intermediate (February 17th, 2017) _____
Advanced (February 24th, 2017) _____
While you might find other supervision training programs that cost less, none is a better value than The Mentoring Institute’s Supervision Training Program. When you consider all the extras included in this program, you will find the cost actually less that of other programs. Designed exclusively for Michigan LPCs who want to supervise LLPCs in Michigan, this program offers benefits not found in any other program. Here are ten reasons that you should select The Mentoring Institute’s Program:
2. A copy of Counselor Licensure and Scope of Practice in Michigan: Historical Perspectives and Current Practice (authored by Dr. Schaeffer and Dr. Irene Ametrano, Program Chair of EMU’s Counseling Program and past Vice-Chair of the Michigan Board of Counseling) is included exclusively in this program.
3. Other materials you will receive only in this program include a training DVD entitled Supervision: A Vision for Your Future.
4. This program meets Michigan Board of Counseling requirements for supervisor training counts toward training requirements for the Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS) credential.
5. 40 NBCC-approved clock hours are awarded for this program.
6. All graduates of The Mentoring Institute’s Supervisor Training Program receive support in establishing their supervision practice as well as the right to use the respected title Mentoring Institute Trained Supervisor (MITS).
7. A free internet listing to help potential supervisees find you. All MITSs will be listed with contact information and a link to their web site on the Mentoring Institute’s web site.
8. Free on-going lifetime consultation with trainers (a $120 per hour value).
9. One year free membership in the Michigan Mental Heath Counselors Association (MMHCA) so that you have the latest information on issues and developments in the counseling profession. This information is critical for effective supervisors. (A $100 value.)
10. This program is designed to more easily accommodate your busy schedule and budget with home study modules, Saturday training days, breakfast and lunch included for all training days, and most can attend without incurring the extra expense of overnight lodging.
If you are from one of the following states, your Member of Congress needs to hear from you!
- Senate: Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Utah
- House: Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee
The American Mental Health Counselors Association